Monday, February 17, 2014

They put my face on the picture box. Autographs starting at $20.

A Maine TV station picked up the February edition of the DownEast Magazine article, "The Survivors" written about Jack Mountain Bushcraft School while I was attending the Summer/Fall Semester.  Lots of people ask me, 'Hey Rob, what'd ya do out in the woods for 9 weeks?'  And then I say, 'Holy mackerel!  I don't know where to begin!'  And then start telling them about my early childhood with the intention of coming full circle back to my experience at Jack Mountain but that simply never happens.



Lastly, to my veteran friends - you should seriously look into attending this school.  You're essentially getting paid to go on what I would consider a working vacation.  I learned more at this school than at any other school.  And what's more is that it was fun and nothing like the learning that we're all accustomed to.



No comments:

Post a Comment